Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mrs.K's get.well.card




Back from vacation and happy to be able to create something. I used CPS 154 sketch and color dare's challenge. I created this card for my mother's friend who is about to start chemotherapy.




The ostrich image is from Snigglefly digital, I think? It's so cute and can be embellished in a lot of ways. Paper is DCWV. The color dare wanted us to use a color called razzelberry.(SU) I chose the closest thing I had. I probably should have used something more purple. Oh well, the card turned about pretty good. I used the swiss dots embossing folder on the turquiose paper. I used prisma pencils to color the image and i added some stickles glitter glue.


Kim


4 comments:

  1. This card certainly delivers an instant smile. So cute and so glad you played in the color dare challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I'm sure it will bring a smile to your mom's friend. I love the patterned paper too! Thanks for playing along at the Color Dare. Hope to see you again next time!
    Lori
    CD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute... just made me smile! I'm sure your friend will cherish it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Dare!
    ~Hugs~
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card!!! Thank you for following my blog and participating in my ippity stamps giveaway!!! Good Luck:)

    ReplyDelete