Monday, August 16, 2010

Under.The.Sea.SSD




Hi all,


I colored up a cute Sassy Studio Design image Mermaid Mandy for the Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenge "inspired by a song" My song is Disney's "Under the Sea". I wanted to make a summer card with bright colors because pretty soon...we'll all be using fall colors. BooHoo. :(



I love summer but boy, this one has been sooooo hot. For this card I used Cosmo Cricut dsp, the striped piece is unknown origin. I used a spots and dots embossing folder, stickles, raindots, prisma pencils, sewing machine, gems. These little Honey images are so cute.

http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/2010/08/hello-sassy-sistah-its-sassy-thursday.html
Inspired by a song #34

2 comments:

  1. Once again... a super cute card. The colors are fabulous. Great job. One question...Do you use Prisma pencils for all your work? I want to venture into coloring my stamped images but am not sure I want to start with Copics markers.. they are kind of pricey. Are the Prisma pencils easy to use? Thanks.
    cat.lovin.scrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute, Kim! All the little details are wonderful! I especially like the rain dots! "Life is de bubbles!" Haha! Also, your coloring is fabulous! I never use my Prismacolor pencils any more, but you may inspire me to dig them out!

    ReplyDelete