Friday, June 22, 2012

Bring back Beautiful

Hi all, I was pondering how I could play in the Bring Back Beautiful Monthly Challenge from Flourishes Stamps. The prize is to be guest designer for July at Flourishes which would be a dream come true!
The challenge name was the Beauty of the Rainbow. You had to use at least 3 colors. My main colors are yellow, green and pink but I wanted to also have an element of many colors so I went with a quilt image. Although I used the sketch challenge from Kraftin Kimmie # 133, I did make this card for the BBB challenge.


The name of this cute stamp is Lavender the Quilter. I colored it up with Copics. I used Crate Paper Random 6x6 paper. I minimized the sentiment with a copier/printer so I could fit it into the Spellbinder Tag. When it was the right size, about 80%, I printed it on cardstock. I made a cute felt rose with the MFT mini rolled rose die and added MS punched leaves and buttons.

Thanks for looking!

kraftinkimmiestamps-Sketch Challenge
Flourishes-Beauty-of-the-rainbow

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling card! Love all the colours you've used!!! Thanks so much for playing the Bring Back Beautiful Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, all the colors you've used are so vibrant and lovely and the sewing and embellishments are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an eye catcher Kim. Just look at all those wonderful rich colors. I have never worked with any Kraftin Kimmie stamps but they're really cute. Wonderfully done! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Kim! Love the colorful quilt and pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the colour in the dress, super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet, love your colouring and embellishments! Thank you for joining us for the Bring Back Beautiful challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now you just put a smile on my face. I so love your card! And the sentiment is very sweet. Nice design!

    ReplyDelete