Thursday, December 6, 2012

Last week's mojo 269


Hi Peeps, I missed every darn challenge deadline last week that I made this for! It's Mojo 269. I just left off the little fishtail element because it didn't fit right and added some MFT die cut stars. It was for my Son-in-law's birthday. I used Simple Stories Birthday Line. Boy, is it distressed. Too distressed for my taste but it makes a good masuline card. The stamp is from Flourishes. The bling is recollections. As you can see in the next photo, it is an easel card. Three challenge blogs had easel cards last week!
I embossed the green paper with the birthday words cuttlebug folder and sanded it. A spellbinder die frames the focal point sentiment.



I rather liked it after it was done and my daughter and her husband loved it. They thought I was so clever that it is an easel! Must do more of these, they are great to put on a shelf, mantel or desk to remind the birthday boy or girl of their special day.
Tootles!
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Oh it's great! Those kind of sketches totally short out my brain. Fantastic card Kim!

    ReplyDelete