Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Flourishes Summer Lovin

 
Hi Friends, I'm playing in the Flourishes Summer Lovin Challenge this week. They are asking us to make a card reflecting summer themes. As in the inspiration photo I used a lemonade image. That sure says summertime! And lemonade draws Bees if it's outside in my yard! 
 
I used one of the new MME paper pads, classic circle and scalloped circle spellbinder dies, an embossing folder and mini gingham bow. Easy Peasy!
Thanks for visiting! Kim :)

9 comments:

  1. I love the bees flanking the corners! Very sweet card! Thanks for playing with Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY...this is such a fun summer card Kim! I wish I could have a sip of some lemonade right now :) !!! Thanks for joining us...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful summer insprition. I like the image stamped onto the dp, nicely done. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Summer lovin challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me some lemonade! Super cute card Kim. Don't cha just love that sketch. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally gorgeous! I love that sweet pitcher of lemonade, and your gingham bow is the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Kim! What a great card - but the sentiment had me smiling from one ear to the other! What a great way of sending an out-of-the-ordinary card! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, your card helps me imagine a beautiful hot summer's day. Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my, your card is darling! Definitely puts me in the summer spirit. Love your layout, pitcher of lemonade, and that sweet gingham bow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! What a fun summer creation. :)

    ReplyDelete