Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Seize the Birthday 14

Scroll down for my Tuesday Throwdown Post

Hi Peeps! Just a quick post with a birthday card I made for the Seize the Birthday Challenge #14. I'm trying to play along each week because I need a boatload of birthday cards for the upcoming months. 
My focal point it a MFT birthday stamp set (triple scoop) I recently acquired! I used some Crate Paper "papers" which are actually pinker than the red tones that are showing up here. I just added a button, twine and some little gems. (look hard!) Easy Peasy!
I already made the masculine version for next week so stay tuned. Have a good week. :)
Kim




3 comments:

  1. Oh Kim,
    This is spectacular! I love those bright colors combined with the softness of the pink striped paper on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls challenge...xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cheerful! How can this not make the birthday girl smile. Lovely! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete