Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Timeless Tuesday 214, Wedding Card


Hi Blog Friends!! How are you all this fine day? I'm here to show you this pretty Wedding Card I made for my friend's daughter. The wedding is next week so I needed to get working! 
I cased the fabulous work of Yvonne Anabelle. I saw her card on Pinterest (click her name to see her card) and fell in love with it. Now I have to find a tutorial for a box to put it in. The card is 5" x 7" so it's rather large. 

I used Flourishes "A year in Flowers 2" for the roses, colored with Copics of course. I am following this week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge 214 which is to layer ribbons. It was a challenge to figure out how to cut the spellbinder dies like Yvonne did but I figured it out! I purchase the large sparkly button at Joanne's and threaded it with metallic twine. I had to use hot glue to adhere the bow and button, they are quite heavy! 

Other Challenges for this card:

Two Sister-Sparkle-My button is sparkly
Catered Crop-Twine Love-Mine is metallic twine

Dies-Spellbinders, Labels Twenty, Classic Oval, Memory Box, Darla Butterfly Punch-Martha Stewart-Deco Fan, Card stock, PTI, Copic paper-Neenah, DP-Colorbox, Ink, Momento Tux. Black, Ribbon, twine, button-Joannes

12 comments:

  1. Scrumptious design Kim. Love the border punched edges and the pretty butterfly dressing up your stamped image. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kim. The image, the butterfly and the punched edges are all beautiful. Love the embossing too. Just love this card. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!
    A great greeting card!
    Good luck to the challenge!

    If you want ... Please can you on my blog and to become a Member? ....I'd be honored

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty! Love all of your dimension and details on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous! Love the colors together and the delicate butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, this is so soft and breezy gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card!! Fabby coloring of the roses, and love your bow!!
    Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. An elegant, fresh looking card, well designed. Thank you for sharing it with us at Country View Challenges. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, this is a gorgeous card, luv the flowers...have a fabulous day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations with this gorgeous creation. That butterfly is stunning.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete