Tuesday, April 9, 2013

TT142-Fancy Folds


Hi Bloggers, It's time for the Tuesday Throwdown challenge 142-Fancy Folds. Make a card with folds. We are sponsored this week by Little Darlings Rubber Stamps-I used Fairy Wishes for my card. Isn't she cute? She was very fun to color even tho I need practice coloring hair. I watched a few coloring videos to help me color her.
I had fun making the center step card. I forgot how much I love to make these!

Come join us this week at Tuesday Throwdown!
Kim
Totally Papercrafts 161-Birthday girl in pink 

Supplies: PTI, Bazzill Card stock, Copic X-press Blend it paper, MME-_________, Spellbinder Labels____ and _____, Doodlebug twine-Baby girl set, Momento T.Blk ink, _____Chalk ink, Little Darlings stamp, Sentiment-Kraftin Kimmie, MS butterfly punch, recollection gems

8 comments:

  1. Really stylish card and your coloring is great, especially the dress looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the design and colours and not forgetting the cute image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! Such sweet colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kim she's beautiful! Such pretty colors and your step design worked so well with the image. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the step card and your coloring is just lovely. Such a cheery card!

    Your DT Sister at Tuesday Throwdown

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Kim, this is darling! LOVE the fold, and your coloring is superb! I especially love the palette and the way you've highlighted her wings!

    ReplyDelete