Sunday, April 14, 2013

TT215- Around the House Challenge

 Hi Bloggers, How's your weekend going? I sure wish it would warm up in CT. Maybe some summer blueberries will cheer me up! I'm playing in the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday 215 Challenge. The challenge is to use something from around the house. I used a button. Some of the other players have used paper clips, paper towels, coffee filters and the like.
I used a pretty berry stamp from Flourishes colored with copics and cut out with a scalloped oval spellbinder die. On the inside I will stamp "thank you berry much" from the same stamp set.
I'm just delighted to use the fantastic Webster's Pages paper with the cute berries printed on it. All the paper is from the same collection. I used a seize the birthday sketch.
4CCC-Use Fruit
DRS 65-Use stitching
Seize the Birthday 13-Sketch

12 comments:

  1. Very nice Kim! Thanks for playing our fruit challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kim! Those blueberries look yummy ans the papers area perfect match. Stay warm! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mix of papers on this card and your blueberries look just yummy!! I'm so glad you played along with us in the Timeless Tuesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and i love your coloring of the yummy berries :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super combination of colors and patterns. Your blueberries are gorgeous and great stitching! Thanks for playing along with us at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I really like the color combo on this!! Thank you for playing along with us at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring looks beautiful and I love the papers too! Thanks for playing along at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!! I love the papers you chose to go along with your blueberries image and all that stitching adds the perfect pop to it! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome use of the sketch on this adorable card! Thanks for playing along with DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning papers, colors, layout, stitching and fabulous fruit. Thank you so much for sharing your master piece with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete