Monday, September 9, 2013

Flourishes

Add caption
Hi There, Bloggers! I'm playing in this weeks Flourishes Timeless Tuesday 236, use 2 ribbons. I did that by using a wide sheer ribbon with an olive green satin ribbon on top, down the center of the card. I used Lily Bee paper and some May Arts natural twine.
How about this beautiful Apple branch stamp? So pretty and so fall like. I tried my very best to color the apples. I'm going to Copic Certification soon and I hope to improve coloring stamps like this.
I also used the "out of the box technique" to cut out the apples and layer it on the scalloped oval. The stamps is quite large so the card is 4.75 x 6.
Thanks for visiting. Hope you had a nice weekend!
Kim
Corrosive Challenge 182-Fall
My Sheri Crafts-Fall
Wags&Whiskers-Ribbons and Bows

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the pretty stamp and your coloring is pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kim! I'm jealous of your Copic class. You did a wonderful job of layering on this card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Love how the apples pop on the card against your layout. Thanks for joining us at the Timeless Tuesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made such a great card to link up with us this time over at My Sheri Crafts. Wonderful stamp and great colouring.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, and lovely ribbons you've used! Thanks so much for joining us for the Wags n Whiskers Challenge. :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card... love how the image comes out of the frame!


    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at The Corrosive Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful, lovely coloring and layout!

    ReplyDelete