Sunday, July 13, 2014

Catered Crop BFF


Hi all, Yippie, I was asked to be part of the BFF quickfire post for Catered Crop because my Watermelon Summer Lovin card was chosen as one of the winners last week! The theme this week is BFF or make a friend card. There is a fantastic graphic of cards to inspire you as well as the design team submissions. Won't you play with us? Here's the link.
Catered crop BFF Although I have some copic-colorable stamps I could have used, I chose to use my new Our Daily Bread Designs "Sewn with Love" stamp set for this card that pairs well with Carta Bella  "Sew Lovely" cute sewing themed paper. So pretty. AND I love the color Navy so much I had to have this paper. :)

 I used SSSC 226 sketch. Momento Paris Dusk ink was used for the sentiment and Adirondack Cloudy Blue was used to sponge around the diecut rectangle. Ya gotta have sewing on a themed card like this and a cute (SC) wood veneer spool wrapped with pink twine from May Arts ( CC Designs) . Insert a little heart shaped pin (origin unknown) and were good to go! All set to give my friend for her birthday in a few weeks. 

I'm absolutely thrilled to be joining the Catered Crop for this challenge. Thank you so much for including me!
http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/suzy-bees-bloomin-challenge-37-anything.html



3 comments:

  1. This card just makes me feel all warm and cozy. Congrats on your guestie spot! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely sentiment. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 37 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. I have some paper similar to this and love the idea of using it this way. Great spool of thread. I like to sew too so this is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete