Sunday, August 10, 2014

Catered Crop Shaker

                                                          Click on the card to see the whole thing.
 Hey friends! I made a shaker card for The Catered Crop. I used a Fawn Lawn Stamp and some Simple Stories 6x6 paper to make this card. I like the country feel to the card with this cute paper I've been hoarding. It's so fun to make a shaker.
I used an adorable Wild Orchid Crafts flower to accent the sweet jar stamp. For the sentiment, I cut the long stamp into pieces so I could fit it into a MFT Stitched circle die. I airbrushed the diecut but it didn't match the paper so I sponged some Scattered Straw Distress Ink around it and it looked soooo much better. I like the 2 toned look. The sequins are from Michaels or Joannes.
  Thanks for visiting today!
PS. This card fits a few Dare to get Dirty Challenges at Splitcoast Stampers!
The Catered Crop -Shaker Card
Crafting for the Weekend -Anything Goes
My Favorite Things Wed.Sketch Challenge 188


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic design Kim. You really did capture the country feel. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! Cute, cute, cute! I especially love how the sequins bring out the colors in your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kim! One of my favorite papers and favorite stamps. It's adorable. I'm so glad you played along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute shaker idea! Fantastic card! Thanks for joining us for the Catered Crop Recipe Swap.

    ReplyDelete