Saturday, May 16, 2015

MM158 & Power Poppy


Hi all, Merry Monday 158 asks us to use a stencil. I used Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil with texture paste. I used Sketch 137 to submit in the Deconstructed Sketch best of 200 Challenge but I couldn't figure out how to save the image from Flicker. The sketch looks just like my card tho!

I used a gingerbread house stamp from Power Poppy and am submitting to their Cut it Up challenge to cut out an image on your card (which I did!).  The paper is an old line from MME. 
See you soon! Kim



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The stenciling is perfect and that little house is adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous, Kim! Your coloring is just stunning and I love the texture of the falling snow. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable, Kim! Love this palette and the textures, and it sends just the bit of chill we did to cut through all this heat and humidity :). Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You colored this up so pretty, Kim, and I'm delighted to see it in our Power & Spark Cut it Up challenge this month! Love the stenciled snow and great sketch, too. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is totally cute! I adore the colors, great sketch and super fun Christmas card. Thanks for playing in the Cut it Out challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little house looks so cute in pastels. Another great card for your stash Kim. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh love your card, the gingerbread house looks fabulous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is your pastel gingerbread house!! LOVE it! And the snow...so fun and a perfect touch! Beautiful coloring too! Thanks for joining our Power & Spark challenge over at Power Poppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Kim, your card is beautiful, and I love the stenciled snow and the great background! And your gingerbread house is so beautifully colored! I love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete