Thursday, June 25, 2015

Funky Hats


Hi Friends, Just a quick post to share my Merry Monday 164 card today. The challenge is "Funky Hats" so I dug out this little guy to ink up. He from a Recollections set from Michaels. I colored him with Copics to match this scrumptious Bo Bunny Altitude paper. The colors are GORGEOUS! Some people don't like Purple, I LOVE it! 

Per the Retro Sketch 169 I set about trimming my papers, die cutting my image, wrapping some twine, adhering some wood veneer snowflakes and stamping the sentiment from a Hero Arts set. I had to leave the little element at the top off because I forgot about it while I was stamping the sentiment, then it wouldn't fit. 

Merry Monday 164 Funky Hats
abc christmas challenge M is for Magical, Elves are magical!

Thanks for visiting!
Kim

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THESE COLORS, Kim! What a fun card with the happy elf! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bonnie, I love these colours Kim and what a fun image. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's cute! What a fun Merry Monday challenge! Love the paper and the colors as well as the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card I love the twine bow too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)
    c

    ReplyDelete