Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Back to School-Simon says Stamp


Hi Friends, I thought I'd share my card today even tho it's not my best work. I just have to play in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for the possibility of winning $50.00 at the SSS store. That's just too good to pass up.

I don't even have anyone I know going back to school except my teacher Daughter and her husband. Maybe I'll send it to them.  I do love to play with Lawn Fawn Stamps tho! My glossy accents was a epic fail! It had bubbles in it and also when it was drying the tip of the crayon curled up and cracked a little. ha ha ha, oh well.
The paper is an old line of DCWV, I think, I've had it forever.

Some links to challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge  -Back to School
Amusing Challenge Back to School
Sweet Stampin Spots or Stripes
Cut It Up Challenges-78 Old School (use an old stash item or old technique) I used old paper.
Aloha Friday Challenge-54 School
Sweet Sunday Sketch 281 Sketch

Bye Bye!

17 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,

    Great back to school card! Love the sketch and your interpretation. I think the inking on the circle really completes the look. Thanks for joining us at Aloha Fridays!

    Kathi DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,

    Great back to school card! Love the sketch and your interpretation. I think the inking on the circle really completes the look. Thanks for joining us at Aloha Fridays!

    Kathi DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fabulous card, great take on the sketch you have used, I love the bold primary colours and the clean design! (Hope you find a recipient for it :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kim :-) the crayon is super cute and the papers and whole design of this is fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! I love the primary colors. Thanks for joining us for our Old School challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this will be great to send to your teacher daughter and husband! And it's super duper cute, bright, fun, and looks expertly crafted to me. I love it lots! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! And your "cracked crayon" is a realistic touch as so many crayons end up broken LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling card. Perfect for back to school. I love the primary colors you used. Thanks for playing along with sweet Sunday sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ this week hugs Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, I love the colors and that crayon is one of my favorites! Have a great day Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, I love the colors and that crayon is one of my favorites! Have a great day Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Love the school theme for our Old School challenge at Cut It Up! Thanks for joining us!

    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute Card! Thanks for playing along with us at Cut It Up Challenge! :)

    Theresa (CIU DT)
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is FUN!!! I love it!
    Mahalo for joining our School themed Aloha Friday Challenge at KBD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card! Love it. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry you had a bit of a hiccup there but the card is still adorable. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete