Sunday, August 23, 2015

Kraftin Kimmie August Sketch, WW


HEY Friends, I'm here today with a Birthday card for one of my tennis-loving friends. I pulled out my Kraftin Kimmie set "Good Sports" for this. I hope Gerry likes it. I colored the image so long ago that I had to blow dust off of it! It was patiently waiting for me to finish. 

I had fun putting it together with the Kraftin Kimmie August Sketch. I used a MFT sentiment for the front but I used a KK sentiment on the inside that says "talk to the backhand!" 


Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday-Anything Goes
Pink Gem Challenge-151 One for the girls
Sweet Stampin Spots and Stripes
Fussy and Fancy Birthdays
Seize the Birthday Anything that flys or Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by! Kim

10 comments:

  1. Too cute! The papers are really great. Lots of fun patterns and colors. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very gorgeous birthday card. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card and such nice coloring! Your blog is adorable! Have a lovely day Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card and such nice coloring! Your blog is adorable! Have a lovely day Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightfully cute! I love the sketch and the papers and colors you used. Just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and adorable sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! Love the colors and that image is awesome! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi this is a beautiful card! Thanks for joining in with A Gem of Challenge this time!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card - love the colours.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very cute card, thank you so much for sharing with Sweet Stampin'. Have a wonderful evening!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete