Thursday, August 6, 2015

Merry monday 168



Hey friends, I'm here with a pastel Christmas card today made for the Merry Monday challenge. I was in between part one and part 2 of my vacation yesterday and was dying to make a card and play with Distress Inks! 
So I got out my water color paper, inks and SU stamp set. Name unknown. I heat embossed the simon  says sentiment with liquid platinum. I stamped the pointsettia with spun sugar on copic paper and highlighted it with copies.  
This post took me HOURS to compose. I did it entirely on my new iPad because I'm not home now. And I did not know how to do it. I figured each part out under much diress. Yikes, what a pain😊

Excuse the crappy photo and anything I may have left out. The words are wonderfully shiny! 

http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2015/08/merry-monday-168-pastels.htmly


4 comments:

  1. The pastels are so pretty and the sentiment set is a fave of mine. Lovely work Kim. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love the colours you used. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful ..... love the pastel shades. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Kim! The pretty pastel colors work well with this gorgeous poinsettia! Love it!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete