Sunday, August 16, 2015

MM 410


Hey Friends, I'm sharing a summer card today with a bunch of different elements. The cute beach-y lady is, of course, Art Impression, but in conjunction with Hampton Arts for Michael's.

I'm very disappointed with the quality of this set. It's plastic or something, not photo polymer. Doesn't stamp well at all! But I made her look pretty good by tracing over many of the lines with a Copic multiliner.

My photo is dark because I didn't have access to my regular photo editing software yesterday. 

The paper and stickers are from the Simon Says Stamp July card kit which features Simple Stories paper. The sentiment is the SSS stamp set from the same kit. I used Mojo Monday Sketch 410. 
I am sooooo not ready to make fall cards. Summer is NOT over! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by!
Kim


Mojo Monday 410 -Sketch

Simon Says Stamp Wed, Challenge -Food or Drink

Fussy and Fancy -Lazy Summer Days

Fairytale Challenge-124 Summer



9 comments:

  1. So fun! Love all those little fun stickers. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite the issues you had with the stamp, your lady looks delightful (and hilarious)! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like she's got her summer all under control. Lots of fun. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Wonderful card! So sunny! I love this sentiment and the image is so funny! Thank you very much for playing with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge! Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darn cute! I LOVE it! There are certain stamps I love that just don't have good quality in the clear version. I'll remember to stay away from these. Love their rubber cling stamps, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous "Lazy Summer Days" card Kim!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that fun image and brilliant fabulous card using her.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, your card is so very pritty and really very summer like! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great take of the sketch! I love your funny Card so much! Thanks for showing it for fairytale challenge #124.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete