Thursday, November 17, 2016

Merry Monday 222


Hey there Friends! Because I love the Merry Monday Christmas challenge and played with them for years, I had to make a card last night for Challenge #222

The graphic photo is so cute and uses gray, red and white. I had pulled out this older Imaginese mitten stamp set last week so that I could use it sometime during the holiday season. I heat embossed it with white powder on red card stock and added a baker's twine string. 

I used an MFT Sketch #306 which can be found here. I stamped SSS snowflakes in SU gray ink in a piece of SSS card stock (might be Fog) and added PPP Sparkling clear sequins to the centers.

 I dry embossed a white panel of white CS with a swirl embossing folder and layered a piece of red CS with a Hero Arts sentiment.

I should have used my MISTI to stamp the snowflakes to get a better impression. Oh well! 

Thanks for visiting today.
Kim

Christmas Card Challenges-48 Glitter or Anything Goes
ABC Christmas Challenge W is for Wishes



6 comments:

  1. Your string on the mittens is so cute! I couldn't imagine what I'd do with these colors, but you stepped right up with something adorable. In my perfect world I'd do this challenge all through the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those colors are just perfect for Christmas and for your layout! the mittens with the white embossing are so stunning! Love this card! Thank you again for playing with us at Merry Monday! It is always a delight to see your card in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love your card, Kim! Gorgeous colours and papers. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, thanks for joining us at CCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute design! The mittens are so sweet and the embossing and tone on tone stamping round the card out nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I like that snowflake background and the mittens and their twine.

    ReplyDelete