Saturday, January 28, 2017

Inspired by all the little Things #41


Hola, Peeps. I'm here sharing my card for the Inspired by all the little Things Challenge 41. Take a look at this inspiration photo! So open to all kinds of interpretation. 

I chose to go whimsical and cute on this one and pulled out my Lawn Fawn Hedgehugs stamp and die. I used kraft card stock embossed with a heart embossing folder to mimic the twine.

 Some other Lawn Fawn products are the red patterned paper, the white heat embossed sentiment on black card stock and the Lawn Trimmings Gold twine. 
Carol Mayne is our guest this week. Stop by the blog and visit or even better, play in the challenge!
Hugs, Kim

Other challenge links below

6 comments:

  1. Super sweet take on the inspiration photo, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these little hedgehogs and what you did with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Lawn Fawn's cute little critters and punny sentiments and I especially adore your adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee So cute. Love their little pink cheeks. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! I just love these little hedgehogs!

    ReplyDelete