Saturday, February 11, 2017

Inspired by all the little Things 43


Hey Friends, I'm loving this inspiration photo this week at Inspired by all the little Things 43. Home decorating is a passion of mine so I love pics of home decor. 

I chose to take the pink flowers, the fabulous black and white print and some silver from the photo for this week's card. I masked the beautiful WPlus9 Ranunculous with a Lawn Fawn jar stamp. The stems are from yet another set. I water colored the image with Zig markers and a water brush. I heat embossed (with Versafine Black Onyx and clear power)  the black sentiment from a SSS stamp designed by Kristina Werner. 

I set that on a panel on PTI patterned paper and wrapped some silver twine, made a separate bow from the same, and added a black enamel dot. That panel was set on a dark pink A2 card base. Oh, and of course PPP sparkling clear sequins! 

Michele Ferguson is our guest this week! You must go over to the blog and see her take on the challenge as well as the other wonderful cards from the team. 
Hugs, Kim

Other challenge links below


Seize the Birthday Challenge -Felt or Anything Goes (Mine is AG)

7 comments:

  1. Oh, my WOW!! You made me go look and now I want this stamp or any number of other WPlus9 stamps. I'm starting to get the shopping bug, but trying to hold off. This is sooooooooo gorgeous, Kim! Love the bright and cheerful nature of your card. Fantastic watercoloring and masking and combination of different stamps. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this is such a gorgeous take on the photo! LOVE it! I always said if I wasn't a nurse, I'd like to be an interior decorator. I'm always changing home décor around...even in the nursing clinic where I work - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Gorgeous background and the jar of flowers looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is stunning!!! Your did a fantastic job with your Zigs! So happy to have you in our gallery at Seize the Birthday, thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' the vibrant colors paired with the black and white Awesome combo and a truly gorgeous card Kim. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete