Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Simon "Cute" Challenge


I'm playing in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge today. The challenge is "Cute". To me, nothing says cute like Lawn Fawn! This set is called Sweet Smiles. I love the faces.
I water colored the gumball machine and gum balls with Zig markers. I copic-colored the blue glass part and used a white gel pen to make the highlight. It was an experiment. 
I sponged on 3 colors of distress inks in an ombre style and dropped water on it. You know how it's done!
I intended to link to more challenges but ran out of time. Tootles.

Come and get it Challenge Love is in the air.



5 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! Too cute and tickles my funny bone! Love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and so adorable!! You've made a lovely background for those cuties. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! this is adorable, luv the background and gum ball machine! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute ! I love it ♥
    Thank you for joining the Come and Get it Challenge.
    Jessica DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous job on the background and I love their fun little faces.

    ReplyDelete